Terms & Conditions of the Transfer & Duplication Process
Service Provider: Renier van Rensburg
- I have checked and confirm that the video/s I supply are to be in reasonable condition and playable. I understand that conversion will maintain current quality, it cannot improve it. Any faults or problems on my tape will be transferred to the Flash Disk/Cloud/DVD. I have confirmed the runtime of the tape and that it does not exceed my chosen option.
- I understand that all possible care is taken with my videos but that "The service provider" accepts no responsibility for any damage or loss of those videos while in the care of "The service provider".
- I understand copyright law and state that I have full and legal authority to authorize the duplication of this video tape.
- The transfer service provided is a simple one-to-one copy and does not include precise starting, stopping and or editing of the video content. However "The service provider" will do its best with the material supplied.
- "The service provider" will not view your video beyond what is needed to start and stop the copying process.
- DVD-R format DVDs are compatible with most but NOT guaranteed to operate in ALL DVD players. There are no refunds if your DVD Player is unable to play back the DVD-R disc.
- I understand and accept that once I have had possession of the transferred footage for 14 days that. "The service provider" is no longer responsible for it in any way.